HyFlex 11-840 Gloves with extreme durability for extended wear in abrasive applications
Key Features and Benefits:
- Improved abrasion protection: provides 20% more abrasion for longer lasting handling in abrasive conditions.
- Enhanced grip: up to 2 times more grip in dry environments for secure handling and a safer day at work.
- Thin FORTIX™ nitrile foam coating: the new and improved coating is softer which increases flexibility and comfort. The 1.25 mm nitrile coating provides up to 2 times more grip and offers 20% longer wear time.
- Ergonomic fit: Optimized knitting at the base of the pinky finger across the finger tips and through the palm matches natural hand contours.
- Ultimate comfort: Ansell ZONZ™ Comfort Fit Technology optimizes the knitting in selecting zones of the liner improving support, breathability and range of movement.
- Silicone free: no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
- Clean and Skin Friendly: benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove.
- Oeko-Tex and Dermatest certified.
- DMF Free.