Jokisch Monos Prix V5S – Cutting Paste for Severe Metal Processing
- Econo 897 is extremely versatile - applicable for all metals.
- It gives optimum performance on high tensile steels and alloys.
- Well-suited for the machining and metal working industries.
- Wide range of applications - tapping, threading, reaming, boring, drilling, etc.
- Exceptional performance with roto-broach and hole-cut saw operations, etc.
- Used as a dip or applied with a brush. economical - little waste.
- Safe - has a toxic/safety value 56 times above osha/whmis requirements.
- Does not contain metal active sulfur or chlorinated solvents.
- Jokisch econo 897 tapping and threading paste.
Tapping, threading, cutting, drilling, reaming, drawing, etc. Exceptional performance on hole-cut saws and roto broaches.
Ferrous and non-ferrous: stainless steel, chrome nickel alloy, carbon and tool steel, cast iron, titanium, inconel, molybdenum and alloys, aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Heavy viscosity, suitable for very small and large workpieces; the paste clings onto tap or cutter even when the workpiece turns at high rpms. Versatile and economical, applies with a brush, or can be dipped into.