Jobber Length - General Purpose Drills
- Black Oxide 118° Standard – black oxide surface treatment, helps reduce friction and increased chip flow. Use for soft steel, wood & plastic. Not for non-ferrous metals.
- Black Gold 135° Split Point – self centering drills faster especially in stainless steel. This is our most popular series of drills for all applications.
- Bright - polished for increased chip flow. For use in plastics, woods and aluminum.
- Cobalt – harder than HSS as it includes 5-8% Cobalt blended into the base material. This is a great option for drilling into harder stees as well as stainless steel grades.
- TiN - Can be run faster than uncoated drills and increased tool life.
- Mechanics Length – shorter drills with flats on the shank.